Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sunday April 7th - Chazen Art Museum - UW Madison Campus


The group had a nice time sketching at the Chazen this  Sunday.   These are Larry's sketches of views from the Chazen of which Larry says,  "Both are of the same building just north of the Chazen.  The little one dated 031812 was done in pencil and was the 3rd sketch I did from the bridge that day so it probably took 20 to 30 minutes.  The other one, of the same building dated 040713 is the only one I did today and it took 30 to 40 minutes.  I used a fine point black sharpie pen.  I like it better than the 031812 sketch."      











           

And I did the pencil drawing of one of
the Chazen's Buddha's.


And Janet did a great sketch of an intriguing hare; really captured the mysterious facial expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment