Monday, May 22, 2017

Olbrich Gardens May 21st

Tsmugi and Gretchen in the gardens
It was not as warm as we hoped but several sketchers braved the chilly temps and did some outdoor as well as indoor sketching.  The Bonsai show and a poetry reading provided other than the usual subjects at Olbrich.  Everyone is picture below except James so there were 9 of us today.  Afterwards I stopped at the Chocolaterian for coffee and finished my sketch.

Jean, Mercedes, Ruth, Reba & Mike

Tsmugi, Gretchen & Pat

My finished sketch

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed the outing to the Chocolaterian (don't know it but I like the sound). I did meet Mercedes, Ruth, and Reba while looking for the group but left before the group photo & coffee. I like the wall, water, and potted plants in your sketch very much Pat - nice work !

    ReplyDelete