Monday, June 19, 2017

Just Added: Extra Sketching Date: Evening Sketching at UW Memorial Union, June 21st, 5 to 8:30pm




So far the forecast for Wednesday evening is great so I decided to add an impromptu sketch date at the Memorial Union Terrace from 5 pm to sunset.  I plan to arrive early and set up my easel for sketching pastels.  If anyone is looking for me I will have my cell phone 920 421-2623.  I am going extend an invitation to the Dane County Plein Air Painters group, too and some of us are members of both groups.

If the forecast should  change drastically and it is raining or likely to I may not go at all as I was really hoping for an opportunity to sketch the there with a nice sunset as the backdrop.  But this is the Midwest so weather is very changeable as we know!

Open Mic starts at 8pm and there are some FREE art events happening also.   https://union.wisc.edu/events-and-activities/special-events/terrace-art-zone/

Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment